Friday, June 10, 2005

Beatz on Fire

Who's Fire?
is it my fire or His?
it is purification in an oven - better now than later... i'm an alien
are they my beats or His beats?
my Lord is the creator of time where the beats breathe
stretch on the surface for depth and inner-roar
detail is only perspective and extra vision or insight...
only the light makes me see things bright and corrupt
I'm blind without the torch: the prize at the end of the road
my heart I poured in front of my Lord
servant not observant
walker, thought provoker, seeker of truth, recorder in the booth
roots run deep, 3rd degree sleep walk but awake waiting in court
sort of a rock, still but can't stop
vessel not a rebel
stream for the cream
bearer forever
if God wills
till the bell rings
who sings?
everyone
everytime I see the Son, clear in the horison.... the One who has risen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home