Monday, November 21, 2005

A Clearer Sight
























Can't seem to forget how it happened. Sometimes it seems like a dream, a past life or another reality. That's exactly how it is!
Now, I'm an alien. First thing that came to mind was "What is this horrible world?" Now it's time to flourish and expand, go deeper and seek my maker within. It's time to build.
In search of my identity, I only have a greencard now. A candidate for citizenship. My identity will soon be clearer to me I'm sure.
When I think of the past and works that were dead, I wonder how I took it. I was stuck between 2 worlds. Now I'm free, so I want to give back to the One who freed me.
My "kingdom" is destroyed. Instead, He accepted me in His Empire and anointed me King! How about that?
I lost "brothers/sisters" and "friends" but gained a whole family the entire body, the living and the dead.
I lost a passion and a drive to win a new one that is everlasting and bears much fruit.
I am still waiting for the coming. I will repeat the same words with no cease until I snap out of lies that still try to fool me. " I love you my Lord, I love you my Lord, I love you my Lord...."
Can't have enough of your love.
He is the Light that shuns the dark away.
He is the Truth that frees like a breeze that clears the sky after a rainy day.
He is my Life that I found burried in clay.
All seeking rest go to Him.
All in need of Light go the Son:
The bread of Life and Kingdom 'come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home